Renting a Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) system can be quick and easy! A project estimate can be turned around within 24 hours, and a DAF unit can be ready for shipment within 24 hours after an agreement.
Our extensive fleet of DAF units are available for short-term rental or long-term lease.
Industries most-served by our DAF rental units include:
- Food and Beverage
- Fracking (mining)
- Power (shutdowns/turnarounds)
- Oil & Gas, Chemical (shutdowns/turnarounds)
- Municipal (algal blooms, other)
- Other industries where a DAF can replace a clarifier during refurbishment or repairs
Features of the DAF rental system include:
- Three DAF models/sizes: (RT-50, RT-100, RT-240) designed to hydraulically handle flows from 100 - 1000 gpm
- All stainless steel construction
- Integrated flocculation tube
- Mounted and pre-wired control panel
- Continuous support throughout the rental term
- Only requires process connections and 460VAC power to operate
Whatever your needs may be, our line of rental Dissolved Air Flotation Units will efficiently treat your wastewater and provide you with the effluent quality you desire. Click here for more information on DAFs.